Wednesday, March 28, 2007

27/3 – Final phase

Not long to go now… today we start work on phase D, in which we put everything together and work out the financials to show we got a moneymaker here. It will culminate in a presentation to some senior managers of Shell Miri. It’s quite a bit of work to make this presentation though. Edwanee starts of the day with a lead-in to phase D, and he’s made time to view the GLT video after all. I’m quite happy of course for a chance to show everyone where I’m working.

The rest of the day we spend working our numbers and making them work for us. It turns out to be harder than expected to get a good result due to our conservative estimates in earlier phases. We finish around six and Frank and I enjoy to sauna. After that we go to Bintang Plaza to have those wonderful butter prawns at Maxim’s.



At 8pm we meet up with some of the group to do archery. The string hits my upper arm at the first shot and I’m no good after that. I head home with Ben and Frank, and I watch a sucky James Bond movie in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home