Wednesday, March 21, 2007

18/3 – Up to Brunei

In the morning we have little time left in KK, since our plane leaves at 1pm. We have a luxurious breakfast in the hotel, Frank does some souvenir shopping and I sip a cocktail at the pool. Around noon we leave for the airport, and after the usual AirAsia delay we take off. We reach Miri around three, where about ten people are already waiting in the lobby of the hotel to go to Brunei. The busses are woefully late though, so we get in some shopping and a plate of noodles. Planned departure of the busses is 3pm, we leave around 4:30. The trip is only about a good hour or so, but it’s very busy at the Malaysia – Brunei border, and we don’t get to the hotel in tiny Seria before 8pm. I’m pretty tired, so after a quick dinner I head off to my room. I should go to bed early, but I watch The Final Cut with Robin Williams. It’s a waste of time, the ending sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home