Monday, March 05, 2007

3/3 – Being lazy at the Marriott

For the first time in weeks I get to sleep late. It’s wonderful, the bed is soooooo soft. I have lunch, the rest of the group is already there. After lunch we go to a mall. It’s rather boring actually, all malls look the same. After about an hour Severine, Frank and me take a cab to the city center. There’s loads of marketplaces and souvernir shops. Frank and I rather like a handsomely made traditional machette, but we have some doubts about getting it past customs. We decide to find out about that before we buy.





Late afternoon we return to the Marriott, where the rest of the group has been lounging at the pool for most of the day. We join them and have a cocktail, and play around on the children’s bouncing castle. Not allowed, which makes it all the more fun. Simon tells us about the massage he had. Two girls have been at work for about an hour on him. We are jealous.



Around seven Simon, Frank and me are picked up by Tan to have some dinner at the harbor. We have a great seafood meal. Back at the hotel, I do some writing while watching Jurassic Park.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home